IT Development Manager
.Net Development Manager (.Net/Oracle/Agile)
Salary - £45k - £62k + Benefits
Our Client is looking for an experienced and driven .Net Development Manager to lead the development team within mortgages. You will strive to ensure policies and procedures are met in line with both internal business standards and regulatory standards. Your key responsibility will be managing the team offering strategic direction for the software development function, constantly looking for improvements and implementing good practices.
You will provide out of hours support as required in line with business systems needs.
- Identify potential risks and issues taking necessary preventative steps ensuring that any risks, issues and decisions are escalated to the appropriate stakeholders
- Liaise with the relevant 3rd parties to ensure requirements are being met in line with the business and IT requirements.
- As the Development Manager you will be responsible for the development team within IT, providing direction and guidance alongside reviewing team performance
- Strong development background (.Net)
- Management/Team lead experience
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Strong Oracle experience
If you are currently a senior .Net developer/team leader looking for that next step into management, this could be the perfect opportunity for you, working for a major player in the financial services sector.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77624659