Marketing Services Coordinator
Our client is at the forefront of their niche manufacturing sector. Due to continued growth into new areas they are now looking appoint a Marketing Services Coordinator. On offer is an attractive salary and a chance to work for one of the North East top employers.
·The Company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Services Coordinator to support the Marketing Manager across a variety of marketing and promotional activities.
·The role includes managing customer requests.
·In addition work will involve direct mail, digital marketing communications, exhibitions, graphics, photography, artwork and print and other general promotional opportunities which arise.
·This is a diverse role with a practical element which will suit a self-motivated enthusiastic professional who wishes to gain a varied experience.
- Strong business administrative and organisation skills.
- Must have previous experience working in a business to business environment.
- Ideally, a qualification in Marketing or Business Studies/Administration.
- Experience of managing customer communications.
- Willingness to meet internal and external customer expectations.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite could be an advantage.
- Understanding of print procurement and processes.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77655556