- Full Time
£30,000- £35,000 (& Competitive Benefits Package)
Our client, an small but established architectural and planning practice, specialising predominately within the residential sector, are on the lookout for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
Ideally you will have residential housing experience alongside a strong grasp and knowledge of AutoCad. Revit experience is desirable but not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate.
A competitive salary is on offer alongside the chance to work alongside a down to earth and friendly team.
To be considered for this Interior Design role you must:
- Be educated to degree level (or relevant qualification) within an architecturally focussed subject
- Sound understanding of all residential house building construction methods
- Be able to communicate well in house and to clients and contractors.
- A full understanding of current UK Building Regulations is a must along with a good working knowledge of
- Revit experience is preferable but not essential.
Commutable locations: High Wycombe, West Wycombe, Aylesbury, oxford, Maidenhead, Slough, Reading
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Interior Design opportunity, please call ALICE for a friendly & confidential conversation on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org