Risk Engineer - Property
Risk Engineer- home based - to £60,000
Leading Insurer have a new role for an experienced Risk Engineer to be home / field based - Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester or London.
Responsibility to answer underwriting concerns and provide information on risk engineering activity that could impact on the profitability of specific accounts.
this role will involve
Property / Business Interruption surveys and risk profiling for both corporate and regional accounts
· Development and management of risk improvement programs
· Account management - development of client relationships
· Co-ordination of third party consultants
· Generation of risk guidance documentation and loss lessons
· Involvement in team working groups
· Undertaking desk reviews and assessment of existing and new business propositions
· Technical referral point for Underwriters and claims colleagues
· Participation in Industry working groups
· Development and delivery of risk management propositions
· Provision of technical training to internal staff and key stakeholders
· Identifying opportunities to enhance business development and cross-selling opportunities
if you are interested please reply asap
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.