Senior Corporate Communications Manager
Senior External Corporate Communications Manager (£50,000 - £60,000)
Better Placed are working with a leading B2B organisation based in central Leeds who due to a period of exciting growth are looking for a Senior External Communications Manager to join their establish corporate communications team to help drive and implement brand communications across a variety of media channels. Is responsible for the corporate positioning of the business, supports with crisis work and is tasked with developing and implementing issues based campaign activity.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- The role includes working with the wider Group marketing (brand, product, and communication teams- including social and internal communications) to plan and implement fully integrated PR and marketing campaigns to support the company's corporate strategy.
- Reputation Management
- Alongside the Corporate Communications Manager, lead and develop the corporate PR programme.
- Plan and coordinate activity around key topics and issues, bringing together business-wide campaigns that focus on regulatory and industry specific change
- Manage corporate awards programme
- Manage multiple agencies in multiple geographies
- Be flexible and work across wider external (and internal) communication projects and activities as required
- Develop KPI and ROI measurements aligned to the development of the corporate programme
- Overall strategy, tactical/activity planners, key message and briefing documents, media contact lists etc.)
- Strong media awareness - opportunity spotting and providing insight to the wider business are key to this role (develop wider insight and feedback tools, including competitor tracking)
- Be a key member of the crisis communications team.
This is a pivotal role for the business as it looks to improve the company's external visibility and reputation within the corporate environment through a variety of PR and media channels including social. Whilst this role is predominately focused across the UK market it will also be involved with international expansion projects so any linguistic skills would be a bonus. Based in central Leeds this role is commutable from Manchester, Leeds, York, Huddersfield, Doncaster, Sheffield and most Yorkshire based locations, offering a competitive package and flexibility to work between the office and home.
APPLY and get in touch to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77659330