Finance Business Partner
New Finance Business Partner for Large Organisation in the Service Sector
Your new company
The company operate nationally and lie within the service sector. They have recently increased headcount on their Macclesfield site and are now seeking a finance busines partner to join the team.
Your new role
- Produce, validate and distribute MI within the business.
- Interpret sales & marketing performance and undertake any further analysis to understand drivers of variances to plan.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in all reporting to the business.
- Business partner with sales and marketing teams.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for analytical insights from the sales & marketing teams in order to help drive revenue growth.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant, ideally newly qualified. You will also need proven analytical skills and experience in an analyst role previously. Further, you will need outstanding communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders throughout the organisation,
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 and the opportunity to join a new team in a newly created role that you can make you own. You will be working closely with the head of finance on site as well. This is fantastic opportunity for a candidate making their first move since qualifying.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77601012