Data & Exams Manager
School Exams Officer & Data Manager Job, Full-Time, Immediate start
Your new company
Your new role
As the school's exams & data manager, your duties will include the following:
- Liaising with external examination and assessment authorities and the LA as required
- Liaising with the Data Manager and Director of Achievement to ensure that exam results are imported accurately into the system
- Liaising with students over their exam timetables
- Managing and administering external examinations and assessments throughout the school
- Manage whole-school internal examinations and assessments
- Ensuring that assessment data held on pupils is accurate
- Setting up and maintaining the behaviour management records & reports
- Preparing and publishing SIMS user guides
- Overseeing and the co-ordination of attendance data
- Supporting & improving the use of SIMS by staff in general
What you'll need to succeedIn order to be considered for this role, you will be an experienced School exams or data manager who has an excellent knowledge of using the SIMS system.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an initial hourly pay rate of £10.00 per hour and the opportunity to work in a highly specialised school support role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77620340