Nursery Nurse and Apprentice
Nursery Nurse and Apprentice - High Wycombe
These are permanent positions in a nursery
We are recruiting for nursery nurses and an apprentice to join our clients' fantastic unique family run nursery situated within 3 acres of grounds on the outskirts of High Wycombe. Each room is bright, attractive and has been specially equipped to suit the needs of a particular age group.
The aim of our nursery is to provide a secure, safe, and caring environment that provides stimulating and challenging opportunities for children to grow and develop into happy, confident and responsible individuals.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Level 2: Up to £15, 250.00 per annum (depending on age + experience)
Level 3: Up to £16,000.00 per annum (depending on age + experience)
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To be the key-person to a group of children, monitoring and assessing and supporting their progress ensuring correct records are maintained.
- Ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- Demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children.
What you need:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Experience within a nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ Childcare (Level 2 must be willing to work towards Level 3)
There is also an opportunity for an Apprentice Nursery Nurse to work towards Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications.
This is a permanent role based on full time hours. All candidates must be committed and hardworking in order to achieve the relevant qualifications. The salary is £7,300 - £12,500 per annum (Dependant on age and experience)
What you need:
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for childcare and education
- Excellent team skills and communication
- A professional attitude
- A willingness to learn and develop skills further
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1546
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77644681