Data Analyst & Stock Controller
Our client, a leading technology distributer, based in Marlow is looking to recruit a Data Analyst and Stock Controller due to company growth.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
Working within the purchasing department, this role will be responsible for managing the full product lifecycle, creating and managing annual product forecasts as well as compiling weekly reports.
Advanced Excel is essential for this role.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all inventory holdings
- Manage inventory usage and replenishment across key holdings
- Implement improvement processes and systems to optimise inventory, reduce costs and improve working capital
- Supplier forecast management and inventory control
- Working with ERP team to ensure the systems reporting is optimised as per the inventory requirements
- Responsible for managing internal stock count calendar
- Deliver analysis and reports to support decision making
- Support board with Management Information demands
Skills and Person Specification:
- Experience of working within a dynamic working environment
- Numeracy, analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Advanced Spreadsheet Skills - Able to integrate data from numerous different sources
- Strong analytical skill and the ability to interpret financial and non-financial data
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple functions and cultures
- Highly IT literate with good system skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77656775