HR Consultancy are working with a Global IT Consultancy to provide contract staff to work on a major project based in Edinburgh.
We require a number of Java developers to work on this project, you must have strong Java experience (at least 4 years) You will have a demonstrable history of working on complex or large programmes of work.
Position: Java Developers
We are looking for Java Developers to join a programme working within the public sector. The aim of the programme is to deliver an IT solution that will facilitate financial support to farmers, crofters and rural businesses. It is an exciting time to join the programme. With a strong client relationship and an established team in place, you will be joining a team that is working together on a significant capital programme for Scotland.
To Design and develop software in line with quality standards, produce / execute unit tests and Identify / fix bugs in software
You must be able to independently solve problems and describe, in written & verbal form, the root cause of issues.
Your solutions designs will be of a high quality promoting standardization and repeatability.
Involvement throughout the software development lifecycle and Provide trusted work package estimates.
• Java EE
• SOA and integration via an ESB
• Knowledge of implementing rules-based workflow and business processes (preferably JBoss BRMS/Drools)
• Knowledge of business process modeling and BPMN (preferably using JBoss jBPM)
• Experience of test driven development and continuous integration
• Code instrumentation and monitoring techniques to support application performance monitoring
• JBoss Developer Studio or similar (e.g. Eclipse IDE)
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77612353