JP Morgan are currently looking for .Net developer (C#, MVC, ASP.net) to join their team to help develop an Enterprise level application.
- Performs the technical design and development of complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- May participate in some application architecture functions.
- Estimates and defines time tables and project tasks; analyses and estimates cost and time..
- Creates and may review unit and test plans.
- Identifies opportunities to improve testing process.
- Performs design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution.
- Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve complex technical problems.
- Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solution
- Experience with Unit Testing using Frameworks like MSTest, Nunit is desirable.
- Strong experience with developing applications in SQL Server 2008 or above. Familiar with SSIS, SSRS.
- Experience in developing Sql db objects(Stored Procedures, views, functions) is a plus.
- Full technical knowledge of all phases of application systems analysis and programming
- Expertise in development life-cycle and its components.
- Experience in load and performance testing of applications is a plus.
- Experience working with code repositories such as GitHub (desirable)
- Agile methodology experience (Scrum, Kanban, XP etc) is a plus
- Experience using issue-tracking and bug-tracking tools (Jira or similar).
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or Visual Studio Team Foundation is a plus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77643752