Cafe & Retail Manager - Interim
The Role: Cafe & Retail Manager - Interim
Location: Outskirts of Glasgow (West)
Package: £20,000 - £22,000k pro rata
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with a fabulous Historic Venue looking to recruit Interim Cafe Retail Manager. Although interim this role may develop into permanent position.
You will report into the Venue Owner. This role would suit an experienced Cafe Retail Manager with excellent front of house skills who would be interested in improved work /life balance and has a passion for Fair Trade organisations and charitable, community interests.
- Menu and offer development.
- Consistent and continuous delivery of great offer and first class customer service.
- Business development driving sales and profitability
- HR responsibilities including recruitment, training and development of staff.
- Daily Stock Control and full weekly audit.
- Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll.
- Achieving all targets for your business through effective controls and management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a passion and knowledge for food and drink.
- Be commercially astute.
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
To apply for this role please email your CV to
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/77636196