Information Security Specialist
Role: Information Security Specialist
Location: North West
CND are partnering a high profile retail brand who are looking for a talented Information Security Specialist who can provide high quality risk assurance across the group, this will require an individual who can communicate clearly and confidently to a range of departments. This role will involve writing risk & policy content for a new internal wiki in order to shape the Information Security strategy of the group. The right candidate will need to be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Drafting of Information Security best practice policy
- Assess and provide awareness on information security framework
- Ensure that actions to address gaps in the management of security policy are agreed and tracked to completion
- Provide ongoing support of policy exceptions across various elements of the business
- Validate the effectiveness of security controls by undertaking reviews and assessments of key IT and business processes
- Data collection and creation
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices including ISO27000 series and PCI-DSS
- Holds a relevant Security qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, PCI ISA, ISO27001
- Is confident in their technical expertise and can explain technical issues in simple terms
- Is able to take a pragmatic view of the application of technology whilst understanding the balance between the management of risk and the capability for the Business to continue to operate.
- Exposure to a broad-range of security technologies in a complex environment
- Good knowledge of Internet-borne threats relevant to an online business
- Good knowledge of security governance for cloud-based services
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to (see below)
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.