Pre School Lead Teacher - Pre Prep Independent school
*** Pre School Lead Teacher
*** Central London location, close to major underground and overground stations
*** January 2018
***£20,000 - £22,000
Reeson Education are working with a delightful Pre Prep Independent School located in the heart of Westminster London. We are working with the school principal to recruit an experienced and confident Pre School Lead Teacher to join their school from January 2018.
The post would be suited to someone who has at least one year's experience within a supervisory role, either within a state or private setting.
- Monday to Friday - 8am - 4.30pm
- 45 days holiday per year
- Someone with excellent communication and ability to communicate with parents that have very high expectations
- At least 3 years' experience within an EYFS setting
- NVQ level 3 or higher level qualification in childcare
- Experience of safeguarding and child protection procedures
- An understanding of nursery policies and procedures in relation to Food Safety, Confidentiality, and Whistle Blowing.
- A minimum of one year senior/room leader or more
- Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage and knowledge about the Welfare Requirements.
- The ability to role model a good standard of professional behaviour
- Experience of supervising and supporting staff with observations, record keeping and progress reports
- Support staff on how to set up a wide range of activities
- Experience of supporting children with additional needs and special educational needs
- The ability to work with professionals from other agencies
- The ability to apply Health and Safety standards by identifying potential risks within the nursery.
- Experience of supporting managers in achieving occupancy targets
If you are seeking the opportunity to work within a high profile Independent school in Central London, where you share your skills thus far, this could be just the job for you. Please send your CV to Cara at REESON EDUCATION for imminent interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77656702