Software Developer Java C++ C# Python Finance
Software Developer (Java C++ C# Python) London to £80k
Software Developer / Polyglot Developer (Java C++ C# Python UNIX). Global leading Investment Management organisation is seeking a Polyglot Software Developer to join the FX trading technology team. Working directly with Front Office traders you will design and develop a range of complex systems to support FX trading activities. You’ll be working across the full development lifecycle, from requirements elicitation through to delivery and support of solutions.
Excellent opportunity for a passionate technologist to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems. Offices based in Central London with a professional, friendly environment and smart, casual dress code.
- Strong software development experience
- Ability to code in at least one of the following and happy to use a range of languages going forward: Java, C, C++, C#, Python
- Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Working knowledge of UNIX
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build strong working relationships with traders, sales people, strategists and multiple technology teams
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar engineering / scientific discipline
- No finance experience necessary – technical ability of greater importance
As a Software Developer / Polyglot Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Software Developer / Polyglot Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77612959