Service Desk Analyst
This private equity backed leading recycling and resource management group has locations across Central Scotland, the East Midlands and Ireland. They provide bespoke, personalised solutions for customers' recycling, waste and industrial service needs by fusing unparalleled industry experience with the latest technologies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst to join their IT and Business Change Team.
Working as a Service Desk Analyst you will provide desktop support to their internal end users and will have a wide variety of knowledge of desktop and server technologies, along with an extensive knowledge of the standard Microsoft platforms and applications. You will have the ability to analyse, troubleshoot and diagnose desktop related issues and be able to resolve incidents while providing a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the completion of 1st time fixes, desktop support and client account administration.
They want to hear from candidates who have a sound understanding of IT infrastructure technologies and are eager to develop their own skills by undertaking training as required.
- Must have a full clean current Drivers Licence, periodic travel to one of our 8 depots in the UK will be required
- Keep yourself up to date with developments in the field of IT and Technical Support
- Contribute regular updates to knowledge base documents for support purposes
- Perform remote troubleshooting and diagnosis using remote support tools
- Provide accurate diagnostics and creative solutions to customer problems whilst adhering to best practice
- Provide timely call resolution, technical support expertise for standard desktop systems
- Desktop: Troubleshoot and analyse customer incidents in order to diagnose IT issues
- Liaise internally and externally to enable user queries to be answered and problems solved
- Create and maintain client accounts via Active Directory
- Previous experience working in a similar role/environment, which would allow you to hit the ground running
- Knowledge of ITIL and service management methodologies. In particular, Incident Management & Problem Management
- Experience of end user training
- Experience in Active Directory and Exchange 2010
If you are interested, please apply now.