Job Title: Head of Content/Content Manager
Job Type: Perm
Vibrant, dynamic and innovative Marketing Agency with a real passion for its people actively seeking a Head of Content/Copywriting to lead creative input across a variety of content. This is a great chance to join a successful, forward thinking and highly creative business that values people, creativity and quality - they genuinely care about their employees and offer a real platform for you to excel.
* Lead creative input across a variety of content, including interactive websites and eBooks, educational blog posts and white papers
* Create and distribute compelling social media content for blogs, tweets, social networking sites, videos, eBooks and more
* Team management ad hoc - you will collaborate with a team of marketing executives to maximise their output, leading in further recruitment to shape and build the team as needed
* Produce engaging, clear and concise copy, consistent with company and client tone and mission
* Edit content produced by your team members, including conceptualising the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing
* Present creative concepts to clients and develop communications in-house
* Work closely with Graphic Designers to help creative pieces stay on concept and on message
* Work closely with the Inbound Consultants and Directors to deliver client strategies
You will have:
* Proven experience in a senior creative/copywriting role
* Proven record of team management for a media publication or marketing team
* Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across all content
* Degree or equivalent working experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic marketing professional to genuinely shape change in a receptive, forward thinking environment offering you real scope to redefine content and copy - you will benefit from a friendly, autonomous and forward thinking working environment that invests in its people and offers the platform they need to deliver.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77625253