Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer with skills in spring MVC, Spring Boot and NoSQL is sought by an international digital communications organisation based near Leeds.
This organisation are at the start of a digital transformation project affording this Senior Java Developer scope to lead the design and development of brand new back end components of a multi-tiered software platform that forms the corner stone of a new customer engagement portal.
On a day to day basis you will have a hugely varied work load from code reviewing a junior Developer's java8 code and outlining training protocols through to considering the scalability and development roadmap of a new Spring based application using multi-threading. No two days are ever the same!
The successful candidate should have most of the following:
- Java8 Development experience
- NoSQL database development experience
- Experience developing components using Spring MVC
- REST experience
- Previous team lead experience would be a plus
This Senior Java Developer based near Leeds will receive:
- £45,000 - £53,000 starting salary
- Comprehensive bonus scheme (up to £7,000)
- Flexi time
- International travel
- Generous Private pension & Bupa healthcare scheme
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Bi- annual salary reviews
- Generous bonus scheme
- Personal development budget
- Free parking
So if you are a Senior Java Developer based near Leeds and want to work in a rewarding, relaxed working environment then please click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered.
Senior Java Developer - Spring MVC, NoSQL, REST, TDD, BDD
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45,000 - £53,000 per annum + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77631896