Parts Supervisor / Manager / Controller
Parts Supervisor/Controller/Manager (insert correct title here)
£27,000 to £32,000 + Bonus
Day shift Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:30
Due to our continued success as one of the country's leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Supervisor | Controller to provide timely and efficient support to the Aftersales operation whilst meeting and exceeding sales targets, identifying and generating potential new leads. Outstanding customer service is expected to both internal and external customers by way of exceptional communication.
This role is based at our (insert location here) branch.
- Supply parts to customers
- Cover and support the service desk duties
- Order parts in line with operational needs and chase suppliers
- Check incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct location, updating computer with goods received
- Assist with delivery and collection of parts as required
- Ensure adequate stock control is maintained and assist with regular stock take
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Assist with other duties as and when required
Key requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in a Parts department
- Experience with handling warranty
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
- The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours to allow cover for holidays / training
- Ability to work on own initiative under pressure
- Full driving licence
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It's about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual and quality in all we do.
You will also receive excellent training at our bespoke training centre to develop you to the next level.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, ten please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77651283