Web & UX Manager
Web and UX manager (Financial Trading Platform)
60/68K + Benefits
Our client is an established financial trading platform that operates across a global. A new opportunity has come up for a Web and UX manager to join a growing team in central London. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role
- CMS/Webmaster (Sitecore experience strongly preferred).
- Drive website UX journeys and CRO.
- Represent marketing in dev prioritisation meetings.
- Create specs/briefs for new website functionality.
- Build landing pages and other CMS templates as required.
- Mentor, supervise and lead a team of UX designers, information architects and prototypers as they create best-in-class customer experiences
- Analyze user interface problems and lead your team in creating on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Consider market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and user research findings and drive data-driven decision making in your team and your colleagues in other disciplines
- Work closely with the Product Management teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
- Help the design team with planning, prioritizing, and overseeing initiatives & projects
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio to or call 02079282525 for more information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77638478