Technical Support Engineer - First Line Helpdesk
Technical Support Engineer / HTML/ CSS / First Line Support / Software Support
Technical Support Engineer with knowledge of HTML / CSS is needed for our client, a market-leading UK FinTech firm in the Direct Debit / Payments sector based in Cheltenham. Having grown organically since 2002, the company is still showing enviable double digit growth year on year.
They are now seeking a driven, high performing Technical Support Engineer to assist clients with technical queries relating to their software solution, platform integrations and configuring their Direct Debit sign-up pages. They require an enthusiastic and organised Technician who will be at ease prioritising and resolving inbound technical queries from clients.
- Being proactive in help clients get integrated with their payment processing systems
- Using their internal support ticketing system to assist in prioritising tasks and to help ensure service levels (SLAs) are met
- Conversing directly with clients to resolve technical problems
- Assisting clients with technical integration configuration and testing
- Configuring bespoke web payment pages
- Producing detailed reporting tools to assist with Business Intelligence and Client Support
- Resolving a range of technical problems across a variety of .NET, SQL systems and Microsoft LAN Networks
- Be completely conversant with the BACS Direct Debit solution and payment processing workflows (full training will be provided)
- Producing ongoing technical documentation and process improvements
- Previous experience in Technical Support
- Preferably a College or University graduate with a technical background
- Preferably will be comfortable with HTML / CSS markup language / REST API
- Ideally, you will be proficient in Python or some other programming language (desirable, but not essential)
- Confident, customer-focused individual with a real interest in technology
- A logical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to take a genuine interest in our clients with regular follow-up phone calls to build relationships and talk confidently with web developers and IT professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise your time to achieve strict SLA targets
Salary: £20k - £22k, plus benefits
So if you're driven, personable, articulate and professional and are looking to make a real impact in a market leading FinTech company, our client would love to hear from you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959545521