Undergraduate Community Energy Operations Engineer Year in Industry
- Evaluating and monitoring performance – of our current sites, new sites and the teams
- Putting forward suggestions for improvements
- Assisting in all aspects of asset engineering
- Supporting the team with maintenance engineering
- Getting involved in commercial management – from planning, to report writing and revenue checking.
- You’re working towards a 2:1 in an engineering discipline.
- You’ll need to be interested in the renewable and / or low carbon energy business.
- You are confident in putting forward your ideas and a great communicator.
- You are naturally highly motivated and driven.
Follow the link below to apply online. To find out more about the application process, click here. Please remember that we want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one role.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/77641546