Company Fusion Limited is working with one of London's leading Structural Engineering consultancies. Founded over thirty years ago they keep quality, innovation, excellence in design and cost efficiency at the forefront of their objectives. They have vast experience in refurbishment projects, which include commercial as well as residential buildings. In addition, their experience extends in the design of new build structures, as well as design of specialist structural elements including structural glass. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join their busy team in Central London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary playing between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Contributory Pension (5% employee, 5% Company), Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, 'Bike to work' scheme, Childcare vouchers, Season Ticket Loans and Professional subscriptions.
- Assistance with the Chartership process for all Engineers in their pursuit of this goal.
Senior Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be working closely with a Partner at an Associate Designate level.
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry, glass and timber building structures
- Temporary works design
- Letter and report writing
- Site inspection and surveys
- Production of drawings and sketches
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have achieved at least a BEng 2:1, or better, in Civil Engineering (or something closely related).
- No less than 5-10 years UK experience working for a similar size Engineering Consultancy.
- Familiar with UK building regulations.
- Keen interest and/or knowledge in most of the following areas of work:
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber building structures
- Design of glass structures
- Structural steelwork connection design and detailing
- You will be interested in working on Temporary Works Design.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- 5 years solid UK experience in a consultancy.
- achieved at least a BEng 2:1, or better, in Civil Engineering (or something closely related).
Are you an experienced Senior Engineer with a good knowledge of a broad range of construction mediums along with excellent communication skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity to join a very well established and leading structural engineering consultancy based in central London. Is this you? Apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77637922