Graduate Training Scheme C++ Developer
Graduate Training Scheme – C++ Developer / Software Engineer (Computer Science C / C++ OOP Java). Start date: September 2018
Global financial spread betting site that has led the way in making financial markets more accessible for traders, working over 10,000 global markets supplying world-class financial services to 150,000 clients worldwide.
Graduate Training scheme. Initially you will learn about our highly complex, real-time algorithmic financial trading applications and will then will be given the opportunity to work on applications across the business, with a focus with a focus on core systems utilising C++ also gaining exposure to a range of other technologies (Java, iOS, Android) to find your strengths and define your future career path.
As a Graduate C++ Developer you will be actively supported and encouraged by your mentors making this an unrivalled opportunity to establish your career in software development.
What’s on offer:
- A highly competitive of £38k basic salary plus bonus, reviewed every 6 months
- £750 sign on bonus
- Benefits including 25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme, season ticket loan and more
- The opportunity to work with award-winning technology in a market-leading financial organisation
- City based office with a professional, friendly environment, a good work / life balance, casual dress code and regular social events
- Outstanding academic record, achieving a 2:1 or above (ideally Computer Science, but we will consider other highly technical disciplines); we are looking for 2018 graduates so if you have not graduated yet but are on course for a 2.1 / 1st please apply now to avoid disappointment
- C++ programming experience, be it a substantial university project, commercial experience or developing in your own time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 for an informal discussion about this Graduate C++ Developer, Graduate Training Scheme opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77655520