SQL & Salesforce IT Manager
Our client is seeking an IT Team Leader and Systems Manager to join their developing business.
Working for an SME, the client requires a candidate with previous SME experience and someone with a hands-on approach.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Private healthcare, pension and car parking is available and the company are a short walk from Gants Hill Station and are easy to reach via public transport from Ilford.
Salary is £45,000 per annum.
Ensure the effective day-to-day running of the IT systems to enable the organisation to achieve its business goals. Represent the IT team at a management level. Provide IT operational support to other employees in the business. Evaluate and assist in the selection and implementation of any new software or hardware requirements.
- You will have excellent motivational and leadership skills
- You will have good organisational and administrative skills
- A high level of commitment and the ability to work under pressure
- Communicate effectively at all levels with individuals and groups both orally and in writing
- Have proven results in managing IT projects to a successful conclusion
- A proven background in supporting SQL Server based systems (both web and server based)
- A proven track record in the use and administration of Salesforce CRM
- A background in supporting and using Microsoft Office 365 applications and tools
- A proven track record in developing .NET applications
- A good working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 (both administration and development)
- Knowledge of Microsoft server technology (active directory, backup and restore, etc.) preferably to MCSE level
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77636225