Combining technical experience and professional client care, this leading edge software house now has an opening for a QA Tester with a knowledge of the full test cycle and test tools including QTP and Quality Center.
Key responsibilities of the QA Tester
- Triage and investigation of reported issues
- Update test documentation ensuring issues are being properly tackled and work to actively prevent regression
- Design and implement regression test suite
- Evaluate the test strategy, seek constant development/improvement
- Work closely with the developers and project stakeholders to scope and estimate testing requirements
Benefits of the QA Tester Opening
- Work with a highly professional team who value independent thinking, and who support activities for continuous professional development, there's a very low staff turnover here
- Test complex technologies for high profile clients within the multimedia and VoIP sector
- Improve your technical knowledge of web hosted software
- Enjoy a great range of company benefits including life assurance, good pension scheme and stock options.
If you are interested in application and web testing, including .Net solutions then we're sure you'll find plenty to like about this job.
With the team expanding and embracing automated testing where possible, there maybe opportunities to gain exposure to automated testing. The main short term challenges will include the chance to learn more about code and modern software engineering practices.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77627483