Regional Engineering Manager
An Established Engineering company based across the UK has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Engineering Manager is to oversee all aspects of the engineering offices their designated region (Hatfield based). Working for a business that prides itself on quality, safety and innovation the experienced manager will continue to carry on this trend and maintain all standards. Competitive salary and employment benefits are available
- Communicate and cooperate with the national engineering team.
- Look to improve these standards through training and motivation of the engineering team
- The engineering team has a major impact on the commercial success of the company, the Candidate must oversee the timely production of schemes and appreciate the part that engineering plays in securing good business for the company.
- The production, checking and approval of schemes.
- Liaise with regional engineering managers to ensure even distribution of workload.
- Liaise with the sales team and customers to ensure that schemes are safe, competitive and delivered on time.
- Site and customer visits as required to discuss specific requirements.
- Team development through experience, training and coaching.
- Ensure that the department is working to the Company's quality and safety standards maintaining suitable records and structures.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations to new and existing clients
- Providing technical support and training to the sales team within the company, with attendance on site or offices as required
- Obtaining feedback from clients on their level of customer satisfaction.
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering.
- Experience in the industry including a significant amount of temporary works design.
- Client facing experience (or the confidence to do so if don't have any experience).
- Willing and able to travel up to 20,000 miles per year between sites
- Previous Experience in Temporary works is essential
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77653168