Multi Skilled Engineer
Our client is part of a huge multinational company with operations and offices all over the world, with an innovative and high technology range of products. As part of their continued growth they are presently seeking a Multi Skilled Technician for their plant in Lancashire.
The Maintenance Department operates a Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule and uses a CMMS system to plan and record work activity. This role will be both reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Adopt appropriate measures to help control, monitor and improve Safety, Health and the Environment (SHE).
- Work in an effective manner that sustains and improves on company KPI’s
- Servicing and maintaining equipment completing work required in a PPM system
- Diagnosing maintenance problems
- Replacing equipment
- Assessing risks
- Responding to emergency situations
- To work effectively as part of a team
- To respond to production requirements to assist them in achieving their aims.
- To complete all reasonable requests from departmental managers
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
With electrical, instrument and mechanical engineering skills the Maintenance Engineer must have the capability to understand process plant operation. In this position you will be required to fix and maintain equipment constantly. Candidates should have formal qualifications in their respective trade (HNC or above preferred) and have experience of plant, processors and equipment.
The Technician must be able to assist the Maintenance Manager to distinguish between normal and unusual plant performance and product quality. Any such differences need to be acted upon in conjunction with the Maintenance team, or alone if required, using appropriate troubleshooting methods.
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77647582