Night Manager - Hotel Brand-new Opening, London - £32k
Night Manager – Hotel Brand-new Opening, London - £32k
Salary: £32,000 + Benefits
Location: Central London
An amazing opportunity has just come up for a Night Manager to be part of an incredible brand-new opening in London. This brand has an already established name and brand nationally, a brand that is rapidly expanding and offering fantastic career opportunities and progression.
- Work closely with the Reception Team and Rooms Division Manager
- Supervision of the Night team
- Guest request and follow up (including taxis, newspaper, wake up calls)
- Late check in`s & check outs
- Control of the switchboard.
- Security of the building and guest throughout the night
- Safe and sign float responsibilities
- Maintenance of public and back of house areas
- Posting and all relevant charges (Restaurant, bar, room service, telephone, etc)
- Night Audit procedures lists follow up and generate the relevant reports for the relevant departments.
- Training and development of Guest Service Staff and maintain training logs.
- Health and safety procedures
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a minimum 2 years as an Assistant Night Manager or Night Manager for a 4* or 5* property
- Must have previous experience in a similar role and demonstrated business / industry awareness.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have previous experience with Fidelio/Opera and Micros.
Interested in this opportunity? Email me your CV -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77648341