Location: South Manchester
Salary:Dependent upon experience
Do you have a strong background within Ecommerce and Marketing? Are you looking to join a growing organisation?
Our client is a leading and innovative online retailer with an impressive growth strategy over the next 12 months and beyond.
They are now seeking a talented commercially minded eCommerce Manager to join their team. This is a highly valued role within a rapidly expanding business, where you will have full autonomy and the opportunity to grow your career.
As eCommerce Manager you will be will oversee a team manage all online activities. This includes organizing promotions, on and offline marketing, working with product development teams, making advertising decisions; whilst driving product innovation, developing customer relationships and maximising sales opportunities.
- Liaise with Product Managers and coordinate efforts to assure that all relevant products, descriptions & images are displayed and optimised online for customers.
- Liaise with IT to prioritize, and be the escalation point for, system defects/change requests and incidents resolution.
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that effective promotions/content are set up and run up online.
- The customer journey from the moment customers land on-site through to purchase completion
- Identifying new ways to merchandise, always looking to cross-sell/up-sell where possible
- Working closely with buying, marketing (on and offline) and supply chain teams to ensure a cohesive customer experience across all channel
- Ensuring channel KPIs are met through effective merchandising and optimisation of channels.
- Oversee product admin and product merchandising team, ensuring new product is published to the trading channels in a timely manner.
- Experience in eCommerce tools and adoption both internally and externally.
- eCommerce platforms and coding knowledge
- Successful track record of developing, launching and developing eCommerce platforms.
- Proven project management experience.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Dynamic, ambitious and performance driven
Our client is looking for someone who has the ability to "hit the ground running" - a self-starter capable of achieving specific target goals as well as being able to multi task and thrive in a fast paced busy environment. A dynamic results driven leader.
For more information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7171
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77643793