Manual Testing, QA, Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter, Browser Stack, API Testing, Agile
Our innovative and rapidly growing client is now looking for a Software Tester to join their talented development team, your role will be intrinsic in the delivery of the next 12 month development roadmap, producing detailed test scenarios. You will learn about the Property Management System to test it efficiently and you will get to learn about automation test, if you don't already have exposure to automation testing and those testing principles.
- 2+ years experience of commercial testing
- Good understanding of common testing methods - functional testing, regression testing, integration testing.
- Experience with manual testing
- Experience with automation testing or a desire to learn
- Experience with any of the common testing platforms/framework - Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter, Browser Stack
- Good understanding of responsive web design and cross browser/device testing
- Experience testing APIs will be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate bugs in a clear and concise manner
- Experience writing and executing test plans working to tight schedules
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate inclusion in the company pension scheme
- Free Onsite parking 24/7
- Free Gym (onsite)
- Onsite Cafe
- Olympic standard ping pong table in the office
- Training and further development
To find out more about this opportunity and to take advantage of the great benefits on offer don't hesitate to get in touch with Mike Duerden @ Meridian Business Support or 01993 226 878
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77652749