Junior Front End DeveloperGenuine Career Progression
- Want to work for an organisation that offers real ‘genuine’ career progression?
If you are a talented and ambitious junior front end developer or have equivalent knowledge and experience, please read on.......
For our client based near York, Information Technology is the oxygen they breathe. With their business continuing to grow at pace, they are looking to add to their expanding IT team. Our client is inspired by a commercial attitude, not just qualifications. With a growing demand for their data driven applications among large scale household names, projects come thick and fast.
We are looking for a Junior Front-End Developer to join our clients’ IT team. Working on some major, long term projects, within a team where you will be proactive and innovative and in return be valued, listened to and challenged. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and who aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our client’s company and clients, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience/exposure within front end development
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Experience/working knowledge of at least one structured programming language.
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills – technical precision a must!
This opportunity offers great benefits including on on-site gym, salary sacrifice scheme and workplace pension.
Regrettably we can't respond to every application we receive and please note that to apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a truly technology led organisation, if you would like to find out more please contact Stephen Horne on 01904 554234 or email your up-to-date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77589621