HPX System Analyst
Vitality, HPX System Analyst, Bournemouth, Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our HPX System Analyst will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our HPX System Analyst you will be responsible for creating, analysing and impacting requirements from Marketing, IT or directly with the business, Their output is to understand, validate and impact requests and turn them into technical user stories/technical specifications for developers to build from and clarify any queries raised.
Responsibilities as our HPX System Analyst include:
- Perform initial analysis of the requirement artefacts (Business specs, Mapping Sheets, Reference File data and any other requirement related documents) in order to understand requirements and the impacted areas.
- Liaise/coordinate with Marketing team for any discrepancies in the specs. Suggest improvements, if any, so that no obvious scenarios are missed out and the comments in the spec are clearly understood by all stakeholders..
- Documenting the list of new elements to be added in relevant XMLs (including mentioning of elements' XPaths where the required elements are expected by HPX in the Input XML)
- Documenting additions/updates to the existing underlying source logic and the expected values
- Send Gap Analysis to Design Teams/Developers (including that of Source System and/or TIBCO), walk them through the expectations and clarify the queries raised
- Work with Marketing and Business teams to clarify the queries raised by Design Teams
- Update 'Schema Rationalization' spreadsheet for HPX TIBCO team to understand which Schemas are to be updated with what elements and where (the XPath)
To become our HPX System Analyst, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience, knowledge and understanding of HP Exstream Design and Production.
- Understanding of HP Exstream Delivery Manager (HP Command Center & HP Delivery Engine).
- Experience of HP Exstream Design and Production Interactive (specifically Empower) is highly desirable.
- Programming skills (especially Visual Basic)
- Experience of working in IT projects, both with in-house resources and third party suppliers.
Working for Vitality as a HPX System Analyst, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our HPX System Analyst, please click ‘apply’ today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77636130