User Experience Designer
Dixons Carphone are making an addition to their UX Design team. The Currys and PC World websites attract over 1 million visitors a week, we’re looking for talented designers to work with UX architects and UI guidelines to create pixel perfect customer focused designs.
You will join a growing team of high performers and you will:
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and UX architects.
- Have exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Create pixel prefect visual designs for hand-off to development teams
- Have a brilliant understanding of user needs and the needs of the business
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
- Present and defend designs to all levels of the business
It goes without saying that you have experience in UX design and a passion for UX and technology. You will also need:
- Proven UI experience including mobile design (responsive / mobile first)
- Experience in creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards. Using brand guidelines and UI guidelines
- Proficiency in Sketch 3 (a must!), Photoshop, Illustrator
- Rapid prototyping tools like Invision or Principle.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77625644