Shortlist Recruitment is working with a high profile business based in Chester who are looking for an experienced Software Tester to join the team. The Software Tester role will be pivotal in ensuring the highest quality levels are maintained whilst the IT department scales up its' development capability.
Key requirements for the Software Tester position:
- Advising the IT team and the business on best testing practice.
- To create and maintain automated testing frameworks
- Design and execute both automated and manual tests to verify system functionality
- Produce high-quality documentation.
- Report status to project management and work closely with the development team
- Gain and maintain familiarity with the portfolio of existing and forthcoming products.
- Identification, documentation and then tracking of issues through to a resolution.
- Automated testing tools experience - Selenium
- 2+ years experience in software testing and QA activity including the creation and maintenance of efficient test procedures, templates and scripts.
- SQL Experience
- ISEB/ISTQB - Software Testing
The Software Tester position is a great opportunity for a skilled Tester who wants to work in a fast moving software house. This organisation works in a highly rewarding and exciting industry, where there is constant evolution to stay ahead of the competition.
The salary on offer for the Software Tester position is up to £40,000
The Software Tester position is commutable from Liverpool, Warrington, Manchester, North Wales and Runcorn.
If you are an experienced Software Tester and would like to work in Chester for a UK leading brand then I would like to speak with you.
Click on the link to APPLY!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77641341