Maintenance Engineer- FOOD
I have a client that is looking for 2 experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer’s one with a mechanical bias and on with an electrical bias to work within a leading Food/FMCG environment in the maintenance team. The Multi-skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a team of skilled and experienced engineer’s with the opportunity to learn on brand new and autonomous equipment.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned preventative Maintenance and reacting to breakdowns
- Helping with different types of PPM planning and continuous improvement.
- Working on different projects and gaining opportunities.
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias.
- Engineering or maintenance qualification
- Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Good understanding of PLC’s will give a strong advantage
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned manufacturer.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
Shift – Rotating Shift Pattern
Commutable from: Bath, Westbury, Melksham and Shepton Mallet.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77659405