IT Technician Apprentice
This is an independent IT solutions provider specializing in data storage solutions, networking, servers, computing and power management systems.
Our extensive market knowledge, consultative approach and consistent service levels make us a solution provider of choice across industry sectors in the UK including finance, media and entertainment, education, science and engineering, healthcare and the public sector.
You will have the opportunity to learn new skills across multiple platforms and different IT skill areas.
- Maintaining and upgrading office IT need, i.e. printers, routers and IP hones
- Market research: price comparison of 100 items daily with our online competitors
- Configuring laptops and dealing with day to day office IT issues
- Researching IT brands to add to our online portfolio.
- Assisting the sales team
- Update and maintain CRM on regular basis
- Learning about new IT brands and technology (storage and networking)
- Working with internal department to collect data and pass on to customer and sales team
- Learning sales cycle
- Helping with stock take and packing in warehouse
- Handling online chat and reception calls
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A positive attitude at work
- Good communication skills
- Computer software and hardware related problem-solving skills
GCSE (or equivalent) ; Maths and English Grade D (3-9)
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524884