They are looking for an individual who is passionate about tech and is currently seeking a career within the IT and digital industry.
GLF Schools was founded in 2012 in order to enable the federation of Glyn School (an academy in 2011) and Danetree Junior School. Having worked in partnership since October 2010, both schools' governing bodies and leadership teams believed that, as like-minded partners, working in different sectors gave incredible opportunities to the children and students of both schools.
Armed with that simple philosophy, we began our 'journey' - a journey that would help us become a MAT of more than 700 talented staff working with over 8000 children in 21 schools across 5 counties in southern England.
- Handling support calls
- Carrying out regular checks on client infrastructure
- Assisting facilitate projects
- Remote support and guidance
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Exposure to the following would be beneficial: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Windows Server and Office 365.
- Willing to learn
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959532892