AIS Engineer (C# / C++ Net programming)
AIS Engineer (C# / C++ .Net programming)
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Our prestigious client is seeking an experienced AIS Engineer to work in the department of European Technical Innovation Group (ETIG) and assist in the design, development, implementation and validation of AIS (Automated Inspection Systems) for new processes, producing validation or engineering study reports
This is a unique opportunity within manufacturing to work with a world leading organisation to emerge the latest technologies into industrial manufacturing processes.
* To be proficient in computer programming languages such as C#/C++ (.NET framework), Python and Matlab.
* Excellent communication skills absolutely essential given the coverage of the role and internal customer groups.
* A strong focus on documentation and regulations.
* Enthusiasm towards the controls/software engineering fields and its principles.
* To have good knowledge of computer vision and machine learning software libraries for bespoke systems such as OpenCV, HALCON, Common Vision Blox, etc.
* To have good knowledge of off-the-shelf integrated vision systems such as Cognex, Keyence, NeuroCheck, etc. and their software.
* To have a good understanding of and interaction with PLC control systems and also other systems of the following software packages or industrial standard: OPC UA, Digital I/O, ControlNet, SQL database, etc.
* To have a good understanding of latest It technologies such as networking, virtualisation, cloud computing, data analysis and machine learning.
* 1 - 5 years in a relevant activity / discipline
* Bachelor / Master degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
* Professional Institute Member level or equivalent.
* Preference for a significant Medical device or pharmaceutical background relevant to their area of expertise, primarily engineering,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77631230