Senior Software Engineer - C/C++
A Senior Software Engineer with experience coding in c/c++ real-time embedded software is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading international automotive company based in Solihull.
The role is offering a salary up to £42,000 per annum based on years of relevant industry experience.
Our client is a leading automotive technology company that specialises in the design and manufacture of complex, mechatronic, advanced vehicle safety systems.
- Creation of software requirements and designs from customer and internal specifications
- Software development, testing and release throughout the product lifecycle
- Review software designs and implementations
- Support system level testing and issue resolution
- Contribute in the relevant areas of ECU and software safety analysis (eg. dFMEA, FTA)
Skills / Experience Required
- Degree in Software / Electronic Engineering or a related discipline with focus on software
- Working experience in real-time embedded software development ( C )
- Knowledge of safety-critical applications and/or component development
- Understanding of other engineering disciplines such as electronic hardware
- Understanding of software / systems design and tools / methods such as UML / Rhapsody are highly welcome
Pension Plan, Dental Health Plan, Life Insurance Policy, 25 Days Holiday, Flexible Working Hours
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact Stuart Higgins on or email
Keywords : Embedded Software Engineer C C++ C/C++ ECU software safety analysis dFMEA FTA UML SysML Rhapsody
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77640188