Contact Lens Assistant - East London
We are looking for a full time contact lens assistant in a up and coming part of East London. The practice is 3 years old and is based in one of the most desirable places to live. Regeneration has seen the emergence of a new cultural quarter around the town hall with a renovated entertainment venue, library and picture house multiplex cinema. It has a busy and bustling shopping street but a few steps away in the back streets boasts thriving new cafes, bars and restaurants. It has good bus and over ground train links just taking 7 minutes to arrive at Liverpool Street station.
- Promoting contact lens by providing customers with detailed and accurate advice
- Advising customers the different types of lens available
- Contact lens teaches and checks
- General running's of the clinics making sure they are running smoothly and in a timely manor
- Meeting and greeting customers offering excellent customer service
- Ensuring a smooth and friendly handover to the optometrist
- Administration duties
The store has a great working environment and offers a competitive salary but also has the following:
- Bonus scheme Progression Support and additional training (if required) Skilled and supportive colleagues Perks Uniform
To apply for this role you will need previous optical experience.
For more information or to apply please contact Karen Orchard at Lunaria Recruitment on 01566 788656.