Your new company
A 'Good' school based in Cheshire are looking for a Geography Teacher to start on January on a week by week basis initially with the potential to cover a long term absence. The school have a vibrant Humanities Team who regularly cover classes when needed.
Your new role
Working on a fixed term basis, you will need to combine your professional experience and skills to teach a varied and stimulating Geography curriculum to key stage 3,4 and 5.
Responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of these pupils, you will need to be confident in planning, preparing and assessing pupils' work as well as able to work as part of the teaching team.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, you will be experience to teach KS3, GCSE and Alevel groups with a focus on Yr10/11 and mock examination and preparation.
- Recent experience of teaching Geography at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Be able to provide references covering the last two years
- Have Qualified teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong planning and general teaching skills
- Excellent behaviour management techniques
- Enthusiastic for the educational and personal development of pupils
- Ability to build good rapport with pupils and colleagues
What you'll get in return
In return, you will
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77638610