Are you an experienced Operations Trainer? Are you passionate about developing and supporting your colleagues within a customer focused environment?
Due to growth, red are excited to be recruiting for an Operations Trainer in the Newport area, on behalf of a prestigious financial institution.
Our client offers a professional, modern, high tech working environment. You will join a very supportive team and a business who recognise hard work and commitment and offer great long term career opportunities.
As an Operations Trainer you will be responsible for:
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver training plans to Operations and wider L&D programs
- Work alongside Operations Managers to diagnose performance and development needs
- Recommend appropriate development solutions to address skill and knowledge gaps to maximise performance of staff
- Design, deliver and evaluate new and high quality development ideas that support the L&D strategy
- Reporting and evaluation of all L&D activities in accordance with defined frameworks
- To project time and effort required to deliver work stream activities to ensure best resource utilisation
- Show commitment to personal development, keeping abreast of regulatory, product, system and process changes
- Adhering to company policies and procedures, as well as industry FCA regulations
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Experience in a similar role (operations training/L&D)
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Experience of designing and delivering training solutions
- Target driven, results focused and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the financial service market, and industry regulations
- Excellent people/person skills - being able to train effectively
- Proven track record in delivering
- Achievement focused + a self starter
- Effective influencing skills
The successful candidate must be flexible to work between 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77637333