Design & Technology Teacher - Product Design
Your new school
A Secondary School in Chester are looking to recruit a Product Design Teacher for a paternity cover starting in February 2018. This school are rated 'Good' from there last OFSTED and have a good support network of staff.
Your new role
This position is to cover a Paternity post due to start in February, and be able to cover for up to 4 weeks. The role will be mainly delivering KS3 Product Design with the potential of working with a year 10 set.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful with this long term teaching job you will have:
- Qualified Teaching Status (or overseas equivalent) OR be an NQT
- Ability to teach up to A-Level
- A strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective communication between students / colleagues
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Prompt weekly payments, on time every time
- A personalised programme of continues professional development
- Support and guidance from our experienced education consultants
- Access to teaching opportunities in all key stages and subject specialism's
- Flexible assignments
- Support during challenging times
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77644354