We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to validate and process ledger deductions for customer accounts. Working alongside the Sales Account Managers to manage client accounts.
Main Duties to include:
* Working with the Debt support team for appropriate escalations
* Facilitate client accountability for timely invoice payments to minimise deductions on the ledger
* Ensure trade accruals reflect current liabilities
* Accurate and timely maintenance of pricing claims
* Drive down aged debt
* Participate in meetings with Accounts receivable to manager customer debt forecast.
* Be a point of contact for query resolution.
Successful Candidates MUST have:
* Good numerical, analytical and logical reasoning skills
* SAP experience
* Credit control experience
* Excel skills (Vlookups and Pivot tables)
(Candidates who do not have the above experience outlined on their CV will be automatically rejected)
Previous Applicants need not apply. For further details please contact Ellen Harris at Sarah Harvey Limited, 37 Chandos Street, Leamington Spa CV32 4RL or send your details to ellen at sarahharvey com.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959546597