Senior NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer, Bristol
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a major media player offering a variety of leading consumer apps and websites totalling over 6 million visitors across the UK and Europe. Due to continued growth within their IT division, they seek a number of talented Senior .NET Developers to work from their Bristol hub.
The client seeks talented Senior .NET Developers who will help create and shape fantastic, highly usable apps and services. You will work closely with other developers across multiple platforms and technologies in a fast-paced, efficient and agile environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write clean, well-structured, non-repetitive code.
- Attend daily stand-ups on time and in a positive, constructive and transparent manner.
- Understand your own and other people's problems, know when to help and when to ask for help.
- Write unit tests and take pride in high code coverage.
- Learn from people who know more than you and teach people who know less.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the code you work with.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and methodologies.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the SOLID principles.
- The ability to identify, explain and code to common software design patterns.
- Understand multi-threaded applications and common issues when developing them.
- Know how to optimise code and when it is appropriate to do so.
- Understand both local and distributed caching schemes.
- Have experience of working with secure systems and understand the principle of least privilege.
- Know about scalable, high-availability systems.
- C#, .NET MVC, ReSharper, NCrunch
- RESTful services
- SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis
- Git, TeamCity, TargetProcess
- Up to £55,000 basic salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Early finish Fridays
- Excellent working location
- Other excellent perks/benefits
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Senior .NET Developer career, please APPLY TODAY.
Senior .Net Developer, .Net Developer, Developer, Bristol.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77633778