Hours: 40 hours per week - Immediate start
Our client has been in the Lift industry for over 30 years has gained a wealth of knowledge and expertise. This gives the company the opportunity to offer a full range of first class services including installation, modernization, and repairs and servicing. The company has a portfolio of various prestigious clients, who remain extremely happy with the level of service they receive. However, they have recently secured some new major projects enabling them to provide an excellent opportunity to grow and diversify even further.
They currently require experienced NVQ Level 3 or equivalent Lift Engineers to work in Repairs, Modernisation, Callouts or Service in and around London and the Southeast area.
To be considered for the Lift Engineer position you will have the following experience skills and attributes:
- Logical problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- NVQ3 qualification (or equivalent) essential
- Electrical / Mechanical Experienced
- Ability to read & follow electrical drawings
- CSCS card
- Full UK driving license
Lift Engineer Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on skills & experience
- 25 Days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company Van or travel expenses from home.
- Company mobile
- Appropriate product training and personal development will be provided along with long-term career planning should this be required.
If you feel you are suitable for the Lift Engineer role, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77653283