Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000, Negotiable, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Due to continued growth and expansion EASA Software are currently recruiting for Java Developers with varied levels of knowledge and experience to join their growing software development team based in Oxford!
About the Role of Java Developer:
EASA Software is a rapidly growing, market leading enterprise Software Company. We are seeking passionate, hands-on, Java developers in all levels to join our growing development team in Oxford. If you are a confident Java developer with a solid understanding of software engineering, then this is the perfect opportunity to join a flexible and dynamic working environment.
As a Java Developer/Engineer you will use hard core Java, Web services, JSP/JSF, Hibernate, and other technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions to our blue chip customers. You will use different development methodologies and Continuous Integration techniques to introduce constant process improvement. My client's working environment and methodology is flexible while relying on personal responsibility of team members to complete tasks in a timely fashion and to the highest professional standards.
Basic outline of the Java Developer vacancy
- Develop software in a distributed environment.
- Analyse and review code for technical accuracy, standards and functional compliance to the design.
- Contribute in the investigation and to help resolve customer support issues.
- Formation of practical specifications and design documents for software enhancements.
- Work to tight deadlines in relation to product release timelines.
- Reliably complete assigned tasks in required time frames.
Essential Knowledge / Experience Required:
- At least 1 year of core Java (for junior/mid position)
- At least 3 years of core Java (for senior position)
- Object oriented methodologies and concepts.
- Hands-on approach and willingness to learn.
Desirable Knowledge / Experience Required:
- Backend experience (Servlets, JSP, JSF, Web services )
- Knowledge of web technologies and protocols ( HTTP, HTML, JS etc.)
- Database technologies and SQL.
- An academic degree in science or engineering.
This vacancy could be of experience to candidates with experience as/in the following: Java Developer, Java, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Development, j2ee, OO, JSF, hibernate, server side, backend, server side java
If you feel you have the necessary skills/experience click on “APPLY” today sending an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77634742