This is a superb opportunity to join a dynamic Management Information team. Located within one of the busiest parts of the business, MI is responsible for delivering analytical support to key stakeholders across the operation for a variety of purposes including;
- Weekly KPI Reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Analysing and reporting on key volume variances
- Providing analytical support for project appraisals on feasibility
- Continue utilisation of new data highlighting opportunities to apply new data and information by creating reporting which aligns with business values.
Working as an integral part of the team, the successful candidate's primarily responsibilities will be to:
- Report on daily and weekly performances and volumes
- Review volumes during peak business periods to understand the impact on throughput and capacity.
- Understand the drivers behind volume increase and changes
- Report on both weekly operational and performance KPI's to assist and support the operations in managing performance
- Playing a part in ensuring that the right stock is delivered and pro-actively monitoring on an on-going basis
- Support the operation and other team members on any ad-hoc queries
- IT literate - Strong Excel skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure implementation within the required deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work to timescale, and the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Able to be self motivated
- To be innovative and not accept the 'norm'
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959531170