Electrical Test Engineer
Are you an experienced Electrical Test Engineer and looking for a new opportunity with a renowned construction services provider? Or a highly skilled electrician looking to take the next step in their career?
We have a vacancy for an experienced and enthusiastic Electrical Test Engineer working from our Glasgow depot on sites across Scotland.
Rates are offered from £14.50 - £15.50 per hour, plus overtime and performance based bonus. A company vehicle will also be provided.
This is a full time and permanent role. We offer 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays. We provide all required H&S training.
As a Test Engineer your role will involve carrying out initial verification and condition reporting of temporary installations on various sites throughout the region. In addition to this, there will be a requirement to carry out fault finding, repairs and installation work when necessary.
Test Engineer | Electrician | Approved Electrician | Electrical Technician | Electrical Maintenance | Construction | Industrial
- Hold a full current driving licence;
- Hold a current and in date ECS card;
- Be 17th Edition approved;
- 2391 or 2394/2395 inspection and testing training;
- Be conversant on regulations and understand fault status allocation;
- Familiar with NICEIC certification and requirement.
- To have the ability to work under your own initiative and to make decisions based on the information to hand;
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner;
- Experienced in using testing software packages such as Amtech (not essential).
Additional Salary Information:
Overtime and performance bonuses are available.
We are a nationwide company providing electrical and mechanical services to the construction industry.
We support diversity in the workplace.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77645735